Thursday, May 6, 2010

so i GUESS he's got a nice body...




Nina: Yeah, I mean he's no Brad Pitt hot.
Marian: Brad Pitt isn't even hot.
Sara: WHAT?!
Nina: WHAT?!
Anthony: I'm a MAN and I think Brad Pitt is hot!






OK, so I don't think Brad Pitt's hot. Sue me. His head just bugs me. Seriously, it's way too big for his body, and don't even get me started on how wide his jaw is. I'm not saying he's not attractive, he's just not as attractive as everyone says he is. I am going to admit right here and now though, that he has an incredibly nice body, other than that, come on people... the face? Just not that great. Nothing special. I'd much rather look at

This
Or This










I'm just saying.

I also just wasted more time than needed on this blog, but decided I wanted to get the word out there that contrary to popular belief, Brad Pitt is overrated. End of story.

1 comment: