Monday, April 19, 2010

If you only once would let me
Only just one time
Then be happy with the consequence
With whatever's gonna happen tonight
Don't think we're not serious
When's it ever not
The love we make is give and it's take
I'm game to play along

All I can say
I shouldn't say
Can we take a ride?
Get out of this place
While we still have time
-Jimmy Eat World

I had forgotten how much I love Jimmy Eat World. They came on my iPod this morning on the way to work, such wonderful songs.

I really need to stop staying up so late. I decided it would be a good idea to work on our awesome life teen video till midnight last night, then didn't fall asleep till almost two in the morning. It's looking sweet though, I must say. This was such a great weekend. Life teen kids continuously amaze me with how awesome they are. =)  This week has the potential to be fantastic. I have no Old Navy work until Saturday, and a lot of video clips to play around with on my computer at home.

Yes, I'm a nerd. That's a fact.

Also- besides the fact that this morning sucked because of lack of sleep, it is FREEZING cold outside! Seriously, what's the deal Ohio? Decide what temperature you want to be and stick with it. This whole changing after I've made the flip flop conversion is ticking me off.

Ahhh, if only I lived somewhere warmer. This summer, I am going to the ocean. I don't care how I get there or when it is, but I'm going. Just my random thought for a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment