Thursday, April 1, 2010

Anybody who says they are a good liar obviously is not, because any legitimately savvy liar would always insist they're honest about everything.
-Chuck Klosterman

Ok Ok, So I have an obsession with Chuck Klosterman at this point in time. He is very witty, I can't help it! Wit gets me every time. So, I have set aside "My Sister's Keeper" and can not put this one down! Currently reading "Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs." Which is, mainly, a collection of essays about pop culture. If I had the book right in front of me, than I would copy my favorite part down. It needs to be exactly right.

But alas, I do not. It's something about John Cusack, and the quote that is listed a few blogs earlier. There is more to come with this quote. Perhaps I'll update later.

For now, I'll leave with another witty quote, and perhaps go back to TAPCO and the endless array of phone calls that keep coming in.

"You used to be able to tell the difference between hipsters and homeless people. Now, it's between hipsters and retards. I mean, either that guy in the corner in orange safety pants holding a protest sign and wearing a top hat is mentally disabled or he is the coolest fucking guy you will ever know."
-Chuck Klosterman

No comments:

Post a Comment