Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have been hung up on twice today. Both have been Home Depot stores wanting to know where their shipments are. They don't realize that I have absolutely no say in when the shipment gets to their store, as when it leaves our plant it is out of our hands. We shipped on time, they will deliver when they deliver. Stop bugging me. Oh OK, hang up, that's mature.

On a side note, my little brother is home for the weekend, and hopefully he's actually at the house when I get home later. Arrived home last night to find he was out with his friends, and by the time he got home I was asleep. How stupid Luke, lame to the extreme.

Thought for the day, I miss my iPod hookup to my car. Listening to maybe two songs on the way to work is very sad. Stupid morning radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment